DreamweaverMadeSimple CS5 will take you through the process of building an entire website step by step, from start to finish using Dreamweaver CS5- and it makes it fun an easy to do.
If you have an older version of Dreamweaver (eg. CS3 or CS4) you can use our Dreamweaver CS3 tutorial or Dreamweaver CS4 tutorial.
Before you get started with the tutorial you'll want to make sure you have all your graphics ready. If you haven't already prepared your website grahpics, then take a look at the Gimp tutorials or photoshop tutorials, which will show you how to create your website graphics.
Here's some of what you'll discover:
- Where and how to get a a FREE 30 day trial of Dreamweaver
- Exactly what CSS is and how to build your site with it
- How to create web forms AND set them so that actually work
- Everything you need to know to work with and position your images
- How to speed up your website development time using Dreamweaver templates
- How to create great looking menus
- How to upload your site so other people can view it
The best part is, you can get started right now with the first 2 modules - nothing to sign up for and nothing pay!